在2020年持续的大流行期间, 2021, 和2022年, mitigation guidance and requirements have changed frequently. This document will address continuing efforts to mitigate the risks associated with COVID-19 as well as highlight Concord’s safety protocol. The CDC updated recommendations regarding exposure and quarantine on August 11, 2022. Updated guidance on isolation is expected to be released soon.
- Masks and/or face coverings are optional for the general employee/student population.
- Use of physical barriers (plexiglass in classrooms) is optional at the discretion of the faculty.
- 鼓励接种疫苗，但不是必须的, 医疗设施的工作人员/学生除外, including Athletic Training and the 学生健康 Center on campus and off campus at clinical educational sights where required.
- Employees are encouraged to have a rapid test for COVID following day five (5) of exposure, 无论是否接种疫苗/加强疫苗.
- Boosters are now recommended after month five (5) for Pfizer and after month six (6) for Moderna. 助推器现在随处可见.
- Concord will not conduct screening testing for COVID as part of the return to campus protocol for Fall 2022.
- Concord will test students who are symptomatic at the 学生健康 Center.
- Surveillance testing of a percentage of the student population or for athletics will not be conducted, 此时.
- There are no requirements for athletes to be tested prior to game day.
- Testing will be available at the 学生健康 Center for students who are experiencing symptoms.
The following guidance is to be followed regardless of vaccination status:
- Begin wearing a high -quality mask immediately and continue for 10 full days. Day 0 is the day of your last exposure to someone with COVID. Day one is the first full day after your last exposure.
- Do not go places where you cannot wear a mask (for example to eat in the cafeteria).
- 最后一次暴露后的第6天. You should consider getting tested even if you do not develop symptoms.
- If you become symptomatic, isolate immediately and stay home until you know the results.
- If the test is positive, follow the following isolation recommendations.
Isolate when you have COVID or when symptomatic and awaiting test results. Day 0 is the day you were tested and Day 1 is the first full day following the day you were tested.
- Wear a high-quality mask if you must be around others at home or in public.
- Take steps to improve ventilation at home, if possible.
- Don’t share personnel items like cups, towels, and utensils.
If you have no symptoms, you may end isolation after Day 5. If you have symptoms, you may end isolation after Day 5 if:
- You have been fever-free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication (i.e.，你的体温低于100度).
If you still have a fever or your other symptoms have not improved, 继续隔离，直到病情好转.
If you had moderate illness such as shortness of breath due to COVID or have a weakened immune system, 你需要隔离到第10天.
如果你有严重的疾病i.e., were hospitalized due to COVID, consult your doctor before ending isolation.
Although the University does not mandate COVID vaccinations of employees or students (exceptions noted elsewhere), such vaccinations are strongly encouraged as the best method for protecting oneself and others. It is not required to report your booster, but please keep your records current.
Being fully vaccinated is the priority and primary defense against the COVID virus and its variants.
使用其他安全措施，如掩蔽, 距离, 消毒, and hygiene are not nearly as effective as vaccinations with the new variants. That does not mean that we should stop being attentive or seeking to do the things that will help protect others.
接种疫苗后, the next most important thing one can do is monitor for symptoms of COVID and not report to work or school when symptomatic. If symptomatic, whether vaccinated or not, you need to quarantine and get tested. If you test positive, then you need to isolate and are urged to seek medical treatment without delay.
Employees, you must report exposure to COVID and/or a positive test result to your supervisor.
学生 need to inform their faculty members regarding missing class and/or to arrange for making up missed work as per other absences for illness.
The Pandemic continues and other mitigation strategies for preventing the spread of infections should be continued.
Again, masking is now optional in all physical spaces at Concord. 可能有些人选择继续蒙面, and the campus will respect and be supportive of their decision.
学生 should check with their instructors for current class practices and pay close attention to class announcements for guidance about expectations in individual classes.
This guidance is current as of date and time of issue but may change at any time and without warning. 本指南的更新将及时公布.
This guidance is approved and issued by the Office of 人力资源